The Three Mush-keteers Bundle
Fresh, exotic, functional mushrooms at your home.
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kit is a hassle-free way to grow your own chemical-free, organic, vegan & gourmet mushrooms at home! Just open, spray daily with our little spray bottle, and in 10 days you’ll be harvesting your own mushrooms from the box and straight to your plate.
Garden to your plate – fresh, organic, oyster mushrooms
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kits are designed for kids, hobby growers, adults, mushroom enthusiasts, and mushroom consumers.
- For High-Protein Oyster mushrooms, we recommend a temperature of 16 C to 26 C for best results.
- For Pink Oyster mushrooms, we recommend a temperature of 19 C to 30 C (pinning can be initiated at 18 C as well but fruit body development will happen better over 20 C)
- For Fairy-White Oyster mushrooms, we recommend a temperature of 16 C to 26 C.
We are an environmentally conscious and sustainable brand aiming to be as carbon-neutral as possible. In case you do not want the spray bottle or would like the kit to be shipped out with minimal use of plastic.
Please do let us know in the comments during checkout with the word: “NO PLASTIC”
- Elm Oyster Mushroom (Hypsizygus ulmarius) is a variety of oyster mushroom known for their rich Umami flavor and light grey color. (https://nuvedo.com/product/highprotienmushroomkit/)
- Pink Oyster (Pleurotus djamor)
Pleurotus djamor, is a variety of oyster mushroom known for its flamingo pink colour, distinctive aroma, and succulent texture. (https://nuvedo.com/product/pink-oyster-mushroom-growing-kit/)
- Fairy White Oyster (Pleurotus florida)
Pleurotus florida, is a variety of oyster mushroom known for its pure white colour, unique texture, and rich clusters! (https://nuvedo.com/product/fairy-white-mushroom-growing-kit/)
Oyster mushrooms are the most versatile and popular edible. They have a nutty, subtle flavor that goes well in soups, stews, and sauces. Oyster kits are very reliable and tend to yield a big flush of mushrooms. Easy to fruit and are guaranteed to give you the first harvest. If the conditions are right and you take good care of the kit, it can easily give you subsequent harvests. Our mushroom kits will bring a newfound experience to observing, learning, and understanding the food you eat.