The Tropical Trio
Fresh, exotic, functional mushrooms at your home.
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kit is a hassle-free way to grow your own chemical-free, organic, vegan & gourmet mushrooms at home! Just open, spray daily with our little spray bottle, and in 10 days you’ll be harvesting your own mushrooms from the box and straight to your plate.
Garden to your plate – fresh, organic, oyster mushrooms
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kits are designed for kids, hobby growers, adults, mushroom enthusiasts, and mushroom consumers.
For Golden Oyster mushroom, we recommend a temperature of 16 C to 29 C for best results.
For Pink Oyster mushroom, we recommend a temperature of 19 C to 30 C (pinning can be initiated at 18 C as well but fruit body development will happen better over 20 C)
For Fairy-White Oyster mushroom, we recommend a temperature of 16 C to 26 C.
We are an environmentally conscious and sustainable brand aiming to be as carbon-neutral as possible. In case you do not want the spray bottle or would like the kit to be shipped out with minimal use of plastic.
Please do let us know in the comments during checkout with the word: “NO PLASTIC”
- Golden Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus citrinopileatus), a variety of oyster mushrooms known for it’s nutty flavor and brilliant bright yellow color. With thin caps, it often forms vibrant large clusters (https://nuvedo.com/product/golden-oyster-mushroom-growing-kit/)
- Pink Oyster (Pleurotus djamor)
Pleurotus djamor, a variety of oyster mushroom known for its flamingo pink colour, distinctive aroma and succulent texture. (https://nuvedo.com/product/pink-oyster-mushroom-growing-kit/)
- Fairy White Oyster (Pleurotus florida)
Pleurotus florida, a variety of oyster mushroom known for its pure white colour, unique texture and rich clusters! (https://nuvedo.com/product/fairy-white-mushroom-growing-kit/)
Oyster mushrooms are the most versatile and popular edible. They have a nutty, subtle flavor that goes well in soups, stews, and sauces. Oyster kits are very reliable and tend to yield a big flush of mushrooms. Easy to fruit and are guaranteed to give you the first harvest. If the conditions are right and you take good care of the kit, it can easily give you subsequent harvests. Our mushroom kits will bring a newfound experience to observing, learning, and understanding the food you eat.
Lets get started
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kit is a hassle-free way to grow your own organic, vegan & gourmet mushrooms at home!
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kit Steps
Garden to your plate – fresh, organic, oyster mushrooms
- Open the kit, open the box window, and cut a slit in the grow bag or an ‘X’ mark.
- Spray the kit twice a day with water with your Spray bottle (included).
- Keep in a cool, humid part of your home and outside of direct sunlight. We suggest putting it on a kitchen counter close to a sink. The mushroom mycelium is sensitive to the oxygen in the air and produce mushroom ‘pins’, within 2 weeks.
- Harvest before the caps flatten out and start becoming dark around the edges. Keep a close watch as soon as pins emerge. The warmer the environment the faster they will grow. Mushrooms should be ready to harvest 2-5 days after pin formation.
- Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kit can provide multiple flushes. To know how please refer to our blog.
P.S. Remember to cook them thoroughly so that you can savor these delicious mushrooms.
If you’d like ideas, refer to our Mushroom Recipes for guidance.
Kit in action
Oyster Mushroom Tikka Masala| NuvoBites
Crispy, spicy with umami madness | Oyster Mushroom Tikka Masala
200gms Oyster Mushrooms
2 Tablespoon Yogurt
1 Teaspoon Cumin ground
1 Teaspoon Coriander Seeds ground
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Turmeric Ground
½ Teaspoon Red chilly powder
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon ground
1 Tablespoon Ginger + Garlic
For the Curry:
2 Tablespoon Butter or Ghee
1 Onion chopped
1 piece Bay Leaf
1 Tomato diced
3 1/2 Tablespoon Table Cream or half and half
½ cup Stock Salt to taste
Coriander, chopped to garnish
How to Prepare
1. Clean Mushrooms and cut it into strips
2. Add yogurt and all the marination seasoning ingredients to a mixing bowl. Combine to a smooth paste.
3. Add the mushrooms to the marination and mix so that they are completely covered with the yogurt spice blend.
4. Marinate preferably for 20 mins at least.
5. Prepare and slice onion, dice tomato.
6. Heat up a pan with ghee and sauté onion slices.
7. Add Bay leaf and stir in diced tomato.
8. Sauté for 1-2 minutes over a medium heat setting.
9. Pour liquid cream and combine. Keep a medium to high heat setting.
10. Stir in marinated mushrooms and pour stock over mushrooms in the pan.
11. Keep over a higher heat setting at first and reduce when it starts to bubble too much. Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
12. Pick out and discard bay leaf when done cooking. Season with salt. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot.
Nuvedo’s Mushroom Growing Kits are designed for kids, hobby growers, adults, mushroom enthusiasts, and mushroom consumers. The perfect way to bring fungi freshness and a range of delectable flavors into your diet.
Just open, spray daily with our little spray bottle, and in 10 days you’ll be harvesting your own mushrooms from the box and straight to your plate.
Watch these mushrooms come to life, and be a part of the journey of growing your own. The joy of cultivating your own food, the joy of spreading the spore and the joy of sharing the love for mushrooms.
Share this experience with your family, friends, children and bring home mushrooms straight into your belly.
For more information on growing please visit our FAQ Section
REVIEWS & QUESTIONS
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
There are no reviews yet.